Step 1: Please download the paper template below for your manuscript writing (Maximum number of pages for submission is 6).
Step 2: By submitting a paper, an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence. For more detail information, please read the link below carefully.
Step 3: Submit your paper (MsWord format) in EDAS.
Please name your paper starting with Conference name and followed by your paper ID. For example:
Step 4: Wait for responses from reviewers on your manuscript. You will be required to re-upload your manuscript to the same account if your manuscript is found to require further corrections.
Step 5: Fill up the Pre-Registration Form for Invoice details purposes.
Step 6: After payment, please kindly fill up the Final Registration Form, upload the proof of payment and confirm your attendance in the following link.
**Please let us know how many papers you will present at the conference, and don't forget to submit proof of payment as well!
1. For all accepted papers, please note that the manuscript WILL NOT be published if the payment is not received before the deadline given.
2. Early bird deadline is before 15th July 2019.
3. Delegates should bear the Service Charge of the bank (if any).
4. Student fee is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST author and provide the proof of student ID in the registration link.
5. Registration fees include IOP Publication, conference kit, admission to the keynote session, presentation, lunch and coffee break.